Following an open tender process, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade has entered into contract to establish a Capital Infrastructure Service Panel. The Panel will service the Australian Infrastructure Financing Facility for the Pacific, other areas of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade as well as sovereign recipients of Commonwealth funding and other Commonwealth agencies.
There are two elements to the panel, one is a client-side project management element, including services such as surveys and studies, design, construction delivery and maintenance and the other is a head contractor element for construction, including all services required for the physical delivery of capital infrastructure.
The panel will complement the AIFFP’s existing resources and ensure services ‘on tap’ to support the Facility.
Companies on the panel demonstrated capability in at least one of the following sectors: water, energy, telecommunications, transport and buildings and developments. Selection criteria emphasised the AIFFP’s values – quality, gender equality and social inclusion, use and upskilling of local labour and private sector, being responsive to the needs of partner governments, climate and disaster resilience and applying appropriate safeguards.
The successful companies are:
- Alexander and Lloyd Australia Pty Ltd
- Bardavcol Pty Ltd
- Bellwether Contractors Pty Ltd
- Canstruct Pty Ltd
- Clough Projects Australia Pty Ltd
- Hall Contracting Pty Ltd
- J Hutchinson Pty Ltd trading as Hutchinson Builders
- Infratec Limited
- James Construction International Pty Ltd (JCI)
- LOTTE Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd
- Manteena Security (Aust) Pty Ltd
- Maritime Constructions
- McConnell Dowell Constructions (Offshore) Ltd
- P2 Infrastructure
- Pacific Marine Group Pty Ltd
- Pacific Services Group Holdings Pty Ltd (PSG Holdings)
- Reeves International Pty Ltd
- Shamrock Civil Engineering Pty Ltd
- The Fletcher Construction Company Limited
- Vocus Pty Ltd
- Worley Services Pty Ltd
- Fulton Hogan Industries Pty Ltd
- HTS Construction Pty Ltd
CLIENT SIDE PROJECT MANAGEMENT